September 22-23, 2017
WELCOME TO MANDOLIN FARM AND CAMPGROUND! Your job is to enjoy Hoedown in the Holler. Our job is to help you, and everyone else, enjoy the event.
Special rules are indicated in BOLD TYPE. If you violate any of these rules, you may be ejected from the festival without a refund.
ADMISSION TO HOEDOWN IN THE HOLLER. Almost everyone is welcome at the Park. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, physical disability or creed. We retain the right to refuse services to any person who displays intoxication, profanity, lewdness, brawling, whose conduct disturbs the peace or comfort of others, who damages property, who engages in illegal or disorderly conduct, whose conduct is a nuisance, or who violates any of these rules. All visitors, upon first arrival, and must pay any required admission fees.
Guests during special events must present or purchase a ticket for entry, and will be issued a wristband that must be worn for the duration of the event. Take care with your wristband; if you take it off or lose it you will be required to buy a new ticket.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Additional camping fees may apply depending upon your arrival and departure dates, and where you camp.
The two most important travel rules are:
*ALWAYS yield to pedestrians – they have the right of way!
*Secondly, slow down and stay alert! The maximum speed for any vehicle (golf cart, bicycle, horse or other means) is ten (10) miles per hour. If children or crowds are present, slow down or stop to avoid them as needed.
There are designated areas for parking cars, trucks, golf carts and RV’s; do not park outside of designated areas or your vehicle will be towed at your expense and inconvenience. Please do not park any vehicle, including a golf cart, on someone else’s space. When in doubt, please don’t risk it. Do not park in a designated handicap accessible space unless you have the proper license plate or other State-issued insignia; your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
Be aware that Driving Under the Influence or “DUI” is not tolerated. You may be arrested by law enforcement officials and taken to jail if you are observed to be DUI in the festival, regardless of the vehicle, golf cart, bicycle, or automobile you may be driving.
All motor vehicles must be properly licensed and insured and all motor vehicle operators must be over 16, properly licensed and insured. We will refuse entry to motor vehicles that are loud, stinky, or that have safety issues in our sole discretion.
Quiet time when all vehicles must be parked is 1am. Jam sessions may last until the wee hours with due consideration of those camping nearby.
We strive to keep the farm a clean, safe place for kids of all ages to enjoy! Please respect the environment, and do not harm plants or animals. Please do not litter. Place cigarette butts in ashtrays. No fireworks of any kind are allowed. Guns, Tasers, and all weapons are strictly prohibited on farm property, and that includes weapons carried in motor vehicles. Properly authorized law enforcement and security personnel may carry weapons as authorized by law, when on duty. Please respect fellow campers by not passing through their campsites.
If weather and other prevailing conditions are acceptable, properly contained campfires are permitted in enclosed fire rings or in small dirt fire pits.
No bonfires or large fire pits allowed. Do not collect, or cut, trees or shrubs. Do not burn treated wood, plastic, garbage or trash. Fires must be supervised at all times and carefully put out before leaving unattended. Do not use gasoline, kerosene or other accelerants to start fires.
Some pets (dogs and cats only) may be allowed. Pets should never be left alone. Pets may be walked, but must be kept under control on a leash no longer than six (6) feet. You must pick up your pet’s droppings and dispose of them properly. Excessive barking or aggressive conduct will require you to immediately remove the animal from the farm.
Swimming is not recommended. No lifeguard is on duty. If you do swim, it is at your own risk.
Please use alcohol and medication responsibly and lawfully. Underage drinking and use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
During musical performances, please be advised that you may be exposed to loud sounds, and please take whatever action you deem necessary to protect your hearing. The use of high-quality ear protection is strongly recommended for infants and small children.
The posting or distribution of literature; or the sale, distribution or solicitation of any product or service is only allowed with advance written approval of festival management. Sale or distribution of products or services by vendors during special events is only allowed by approved written contract.
In case of emergency, call 911 immediately.
CAMPING AND RECREATIONAL VEHICLES. Over 250 RV spaces are provided at the farm, in addition to tent camping. RV sites have water and electrical service. Check out time is Noon. All reservations must pay a non-refundable deposit to hold the site. Although each reservation contains a site number, this does not guarantee use of any specific site at the farm. We reserve the right to relocate you at our discretion.
Only one RV may be parked per campsite. The festvial reserves the right to limit the number of persons camping on any campsite. All vehicles must be parked on the campsite, and not on roads or other campsites. Water is not to be used for washing RV’s, cars or boats. Campsites must be kept clean, and trash and refuse regularly placed in trash containers. Please do not leave food out where the critters can get it. Paid RV campers may use the dump station. Do not alter, even temporarily, any RV site electrical connections. Several bathhouses are provided for campers. We need your help to maintain these facilities in a clean, sanitary condition. If a bathhouse is dirty or lacks required soap, toilet tissue and paper towels, please notify the staff immediately.
Ticket holders are subject to, without limitation, the following terms and conditions:
• No refund will be given on lost or stolen tickets or wristbands of unused tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed in the festival area.
• No weapons, laser devices, drones, model airplanes, fireworks, luminaries, or any other items determined dangerous by management may be brought onto the farm, or in a motor vehicle operated on the farm.
• Management will be allowed into all venue areas.
• All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without prior notice.
• Tickets that are lost, stolen, counterfeit or obtained from sources other than the festival or any of its ticket outlets will not be honored.
• It is unlawful to obtain/attempt to obtain admission by fraud. Any such admissions/attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
• Hoedown in the Holler reserves the right to refuse admission and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund.
• No unauthorized video or audio recording allowed in venue areas during special events.
• Management reserves the right to at its sole discretion to refuse admission to or to eject any person from the premises whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, vulgar or abusive, and/or who fails to comply with park policies and procedures. Failure to comply will terminate any rights of ticketholder and will be removed from premises.
• Ticketholder agrees to comply with all State, local and farm rules that prohibit and limit alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, controlled substances, recording devices, cameras, or containers being brought into the farm or venue area.
• The Park reserves the right to search all persons and vehicles entering the property.
• All tickets are non-refundable and do not bear any cash value.
• Cancellation of the event by Act of God, strikes, riots, or any other act/order of any public authority beyond the control of Hoedown in the Holler does not obligate Management to ticket refunds or substitute performance(s).
• Hoedown in the Holler, Mandolin Farm, Blonde Marketing and/or any of its management, officers, directors is not held liable for any personal loss, injury, death, property damage, or any other harm suffered by participants, vendors, lessors, spectators at any special event.
• By entering the festival, patrons consent to the use of their likeness for media coverage, marketing, and advertising of the Park or of the event, without compensation or a signed release.
• Tickets and wristbands are nontransferable; tickets and/or wristbands must be worn by the same person for the entire festival.